水曜日, 3月 07, 2007

Miso paste

Last time I wrote about ingredients in Miso soup and today I would like to write about MISO.
there are many kinds of Miso, Miso is a thick paste made by fermenting soybeans with sea salt and koji, a tip for making miso soup is do not cook miso for more than a few minutes, and never boiled it, also prevent the soup become too strong. while maintaining high nutritional value.

前回、味噌汁の具について書きましたが、今回は味噌について書きたいと思います。
味噌は大豆が、塩と麹によって発酵して出来た、どろっとしたペーストです。
これを使う時の豆情報を少々載せたいと思います。
あまり、火にかけずに、絶対煮立たせないこと!なぜなら、塩辛くなるし栄養も損なわれてしまいます。
この点に注意して使うとかなり上出来な味噌汁が堪能出来るはずです(^ー^)

1 件のコメント:

TETSU さんのコメント...

Last time I wrote about ingredients in "a" "m"iso soup and today I would like to write about MISO. "T"here are many kinds of "m"iso"." Miso is a thick paste made by fermenting soybeans with sea salt and koji"." "T"ips for making miso soup "are"":" "D"o not cook miso for more than a few minutes "and" never boiled it"." "These tips" prevent the soup "from" becom"ing" too strong"," while maintaining high nutritional value.


Bravo! I don't think I found ANY spelling mistakes. Your writing is definitely getting better. I hope you feel it too.

I look forward to the day that I don't find any PUNCTUATION mistakes. Your punctuation still needs to improve.

Ganbarimasho!